Saturday, October 04, 2008
Food 4 Thought Friday (on Saturday!)
Breakfast
What actor/actress would be most believable to play you in a movie?
I don't know really.
Lunch
If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?
Water, tools, journal, blanket, food. Although being stranded on a lonely beach for just one day sounds pretty good!
Dinner
What terms of endearment does your significant other call you? What do you call them?
We call each other "Pup" and "Honey". I have started calling my kids "Puppy" too. Don't ask.
Midnight Snack
If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you go and why?
I would have liked to see the deliberations on this financial crisis and have a real, honest answer about it all.
Recipe for this Week
(instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
Breathe. Breathe quietly and deeply in your nose and out your mouth. It is amazing how much better you can feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think everyone will agree with your fly comment- I never know what to believe anymore -too much spinning going on.
For a family that doesn't want dogs- sure seems like a lot of puppy love going on :)
Post a Comment