I have mountains of chorale work and officially back to teaching tomorrow-plus a full weekend of chorale concerts, so forgive me if I don't write much this week!
I will say that my husband is quite a peach. He took the kids last night -our two, plus Annika and Trevor-while Cindy and I went to yoga class. Then, I had chorale until late tonight, so he managed the boys while teaching lessons (which didn't go according to plan, but seemed to work okay) and he is out the next two nights with rehearsals. I appreciate that he is always willing to take the boys, especially on Mondays for yoga. Thanks, Pup!
Ian apparently taught him some new yoga moves-I think he said one pose was called the "Oatmeal" pose? He has a blossoming career in yoga and martial arts instruction! Connor is obsessed with "MeMo" aka "Mickey Mouse", which I thought he was saying "Nemo" for the longest time. He found some Mickey Mouse books I bought for him, which I confess I didn't hide well and he quickly discovered. My friend Tina will be very happy, since she is a huge Mickey fan.
For those interested in the Chorale, visit the Sonoran Desert Chorale website.
3 comments:
This word immediately came back to me after many years of Spanish. It took a second but then I remembered "work."
Good luck getting it all done!
p.s. I'd love to see the oatmeal pose! LOL I think I know how to do that.
Good to hear that Connor is picking up a bit more in the vocabulary department! This morning, we had a housefull of therapist type people here -the BSC for Kurtis, his TSS and also the speech therapist -all here at once and when the BSC went to leave, Kurtis called out to her "See ya" and even waved, very much on the waving I might add, indicating he was waving "Bye Bye!" Tonight, in the bathroom, Mandy was playing with him after his bath, pointing to everything all around the bathroom and asking him "What's that?" repeatedly. Eventually he said what sure as heck sounded to her and to me as his imitation of "What's that?" Baby steps, baby steps, yes, but oh my, how wonderful they are, aren't they?
Mickey Mouse is ageless isn't he?
Make sure you take all your vitamins during the upcoming days
Post a Comment