Friday, October 10, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions

Breakfast
Would you rather be really hot or really cold? I would actually rather be hot than cold....but living in the desert is sometimes TOO hot. Basically, the perfect temp for me would be high 80's and low 90's. I really dislike being cold and cold weather.

Lunch
Name three things (modern conveniences) you could not live without? Computer, cell phone and camera

Dinner
If you were the eighth dwarf, what would your name be? Neurotic or this morning, Crabby

Midnight Snack

Would you rather live to be 100 and sick, or live to be 50 (dying from a freak accident) and healthy? I would rather live to 50 and be healthy. I have seen some of my relatives have to live confined in the house, losing independence and not having a quality of life that comes from being healthy. Medical advances don't change my opinion. In a freakish forecasting, for some reason, I have always thought that I would probably die in an accident or before I get into the golden years. It's very morbid, but true.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
I would say be healthy following that midnight snack question! Do some yoga or ride your bike! I woke up totally crabby this morning, biked to pick up my car, stretched out at home with some yoga, meditated for five minutes and life is already much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breakfast: Neither. Ideal weather for me is between 70-78, with 5 degrees in either direction being okay.

Lunch: Computer, cell phone, fast food

Dinner: Because of late, Weepy would work.

Midnight Snack: 50 and healthy...I saw what Parkinson's Disease did to my mother. A swift, sudden death works for me.

Recipe: Not sure I understand this question.

Great answers, Linda! What happened to Friday's Feast? *HUGS & SMILES*

Theresa said...

surprised you put your cell phone ahead of your camera-

good recipie- I say healthy to 100!

Michelle Quinno said...

I like your 50 and healthy idea but that's coming up really fast so I'm going to have to go with 100.

Love the recipe as well. Hope you're feeling better!