Saturday, October 25, 2008

Food 4 Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions


Breakfast
What is your favorite place in your house and why? Describe it or add a photo.

I don't have a photo, but I like sitting on our bed watching tv or sitting at my desk on the computer.

Lunch
If your spouse or significant other were a light bulb, what wattage would they be? 25 -60 -75 -100 or a dim black light?

He is probably a 60, although I think he has mellowed out from maybe 75 or 100. I think given the right circumstances, he could be 75. This is kind of an odd question.


Dinner
Name something that would disqualify you if you were a contestant on Fear Factor.

Number one, I would not be on Fear Factor. There would be no disqualification, because I would never enter or pretend to want to try that. I have to change the channel because watching spiders or other creepy things crawl on you is more than I can stomach.


Midnight Snack
What is something you do that helps you to escape for a while?

Whether this is good or bad, I watch election coverage or listen to it in the car. I am also enjoying the first season of 30 Rock from Netflix. Beyond that, my yoga class and sitting quietly are helpful-but not really to escape but to be more in the moment. And why is this font so much larger??

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)

Sometimes it's hard to believe that we are loved more than we can imagine. But it's true.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

your recipe for the week is so wonderful, I have to remember that

and yes, the light bulb question didn't make much sense to me.

Theresa said...

I couldn't do the bugs of fear factory either-

wow Tommy must be mellowing, I would say with all his energy 100

and yes you are loved.