bluebottle, puppy love, livid, misanthrope, torrid, apathy, erudite, catalyst, hockey puck, parakeet totalitarian, moronic, boondoggle, tycoon, insipid
Cholic, tristes, pusillanimous, hubris, flatulation, torment, coursing, deity, patter, intrepid
Before my child is labeled as a misanthrope, these moronic totalitarians need to look the torment coursing in his veins, his pusillanimous yet erudite patter of feet in my house. He reads like Tristes Tropiques, building ideal societies in his imagination.
It’s not caused by cholic acid in his belly causing flatulation, nor by insipid claims that vaccines are the catalyst, nor is it some deity livid with our apathy. No boondoggles will cure it. Now, this parakeet, full of hubris (like the other one who speaks to hockey moms like they are hockey pucks), is looking for tycoons, who look on her with puppy love and who can support this torrid, yet misguided approach to cure instead of accept. I wish I could treat her as spam in a Bluebottle program, but people will listen to celebrity over science, so she will keep reappearing.
5 comments:
Yikes, I'm not even sure I know what they all mean! You did a fantastic job, as always!
Yea!
WELL DONE! You are the wordzzle equivalent of an Olympic champion.
Love your last sentence above and beyond the wordzzle challenge. I just posted some video clips you might find interesting - two by Greg Palast on election theft - and one that Jay Simser sent me that... well, you just have to watch it.
Strong. I thought it read well.
Wow!! I love when you get feisty
Post a Comment