Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions
Breakfast
If you could jump into any book … what would it be and why? Literally? I love to be one of those yoga posers in the books and magazines. I cannot even think of a novel right now, but I am sure there is one.
Lunch
Tell how you are feeling today in the form of a weather report. (For example, partly cloudy, sunny with a chance for showers etc.) I think sunny with a chance for showers. We have chorale this afternoon in a new venue, so I feel a little more apprehensive than usual.
Dinner
What activities make you lose track of time? This is it: surfing, writing and working on the computer.
Midnight Snack
What were you doing one hour ago? Sending my zombie husband back to bed and washing the floor.
Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?)
It's hard to get inside the mind of a four-year-old.
2 comments:
doesn't matter what day it is, they all blend ;)
hang in girl
I think the 4 year old mind is so much more fun then some of the adult minds I deal with :)
Ian will keep you young!!! Think 4
Post a Comment