Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bad Blogger

Hi everyone-I haven't been up to blogging, not for lack of time....but I am just too tired at the moment. I hope to have something up and interesting for you tomorrow night.

I am trying to rest up for my girls weekend with Terri and get into work tomorrow morning. However, I did watch several episodes of "Heroes", which T is happy that I am almost caught up.

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Hey, don't beat yourself up over it! It's only been a few days.

I hope you get the rest so you can enjoy your girl's weekend!!

Theresa said...

Glad to hear you are taking it easy, resting up for all the FUN!

Can't wait!

Cindy said...

Only a few days to the finale. You had better hurry. Have a fun weekend.

Jeni said...

Rest is good - but I'll be looking forward to your upcoming posts.