Saturday, November 03, 2007

Friday Feast One Hundred Sixty Seven

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

As little as possible! We are keeping the boys down to one Santa present, books and some stocking stuffers. T and I will probably have a small dollar limit on our gift. And of course, I will buy all the Snoopy Hallmark ornaments. I am also making some of my gifts this year (no hints family inquirers!)

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

I watched a disc of "That 70's Show" last night and fell asleep. It was funny, but I was too tired.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

Right now, they are taupe with white trim. I would probably keep that and perhaps add a color to our divider wall. I am certain my husband would repaint all the rooms white.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

Gosh. Who knows? Probably something baby-related, but I cannot think of anything right now.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

-anything handmade from my boys

-cool photos/photo frames to hang in my house

-an iTunes card for my iPod music.


2 comments:

Jeni said...

You really are blessed to have a spouse like that and he is blessed too that he has a wife unafraid to speak up, to voice the big and the small things in him, for which she is very thankful. Did you show him this post?

Theresa said...

I know what your making! :)

I say blue, yellow, red, purple for the walls- good thing Ian has some taste when it comes to painting!