Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I usually enjoy soda from a can or a twist-top bottle. I do not like drinking from a cup unless it has a straw. However, I don't like the fizzy pop up of a straw from a cup or can either.
SoupWhat television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
Definitely Colbert and Daily Show, in that order. I also enjoy Craig Ferguson! (Dianne will appreciate that!)
Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
Person that is brilliant: My former college professor, Dr. John McArthur. He was my theory and piano teacher, also a US ambassador and now a classical recording artist. He was the most eloquent and thought-provoking person I know. My theory book was filled with vocabulary words that he would use in lectures. I had to go home and look them up-and I did. He tried to make you follow your convictions, even when he knew you were wrong and make you back up your arguments. I hope I get the chance to talk with him again someday.
Here are a few photos of my visit in 2002, with my cousins Suco, Pedro and Glenda. We ventured up to the camp. Climbers stay over and ascend to the summit before the sun rises. We didn't climb, but we watched the tour guides practice. I was so happy that we reached the snow on the volcano! WOW! I definitely want to bring my boys here when they are much older.
Thing that is brilliant: Internet. I am so happy to keep in touch with people around the world in my pajamas and so easily. That's brilliant.
Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
I'd work 4-10 hours day to a three-day weekend AND save gas!
Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Ian says that I would be "Weather Woman" and my superpower would be to use the "forest" (force) to make people wobble. Like a wobbling power. There you have it. I will try to use my Weather power for good here in AZ and keep the delightful weather going!
5 comments:
Aw, I miss Craig Ferguson...but that is WAY TOO late for me! Happy Feasting!
I'm with you all the way on your Friday Feast and here's hoping you are a "Weather (Wonder) Woman" and keep nice weather floating eastward. Unfortunately, weather from Arizona doesn't usually shift and flow northeasterly though does it?
Great feast today! Loved your superhero name.
Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.
Have a great weekend!! :)
P.S. You really have a great blog. I enjoyed reading through most of it and will come back.
I DO appreciate that! Fergasm is the best!! I'm cockahoop over him.
I like that you could make things wobbly. You'd be like a earthquake :)
I can't drink soda from a cup either.
Coincidence? LOL
Post a Comment