Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
H-O-T. Like a hair dryer blowing hot air on your skin. Like a dragon breathing fire deep into your brain. It has been hovering around 110-115 degrees over the last several days, with the monsoons about to swoop in.
Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
I would say a 5-6. Career isn't my priority, but I am working little by little to gain experience in new areas that I am interested in. My family is and will be my priority for years to come.
Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
We have white faux wooden blinds. We added new ones in several rooms, but still have bedrooms to change over. No shutters, drapes or curtains. We aren't what you would call interior decorating savvy.
Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
When my son says, "Mommy, I just love you."
Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
My alarm clock is named Connor. He sounds around 5:45am (yes, did you hear that, Murphy clan? And you thought you would sleep in on vacation....consider this your warning) and he shouts "EAT!" or "CEREAL?" or "WAFFLE?" while moving chairs to forage for something up on the counter. I believe my snooze button is gathering dust. My husband's snooze button, however, works perfectly well several times in the morning. He does trade off Connor duty, so I am not saying that begrudgingly, but he does have a snooze fest going some mornings.
10 comments:
Tried to install snooze buttons on mine when they were little. Didn't work too well. Enjoy these wonder-filled years. Happy Friday!
Oh boy, and I thought we had it bad with the temps. Don't you just love when people say, But it's Dry!!!
Does Connor ever sleep just a little over? I guess it's good to have a human alarm during the week but I don't know about Sat. & Sun!
Hi stranger! Sounds like its a little warm where you life.
Happy Friday!
115!!!! Aggggghhhh... It's supposed to be hot and humid here today (already humid), but I guess when I think about complaining, I'll just remember 115 degrees and think how lucky I am. I like the kinds of blinds you have. I keep wishing I had them instead of what I have here. My curtains are in desperate need of a washing machine. Mommy I love you is a good cheer up. Angel and Tara usually cheer me up Tara is playing right now. She is so cute when she plays. My alarm clocks have four paws and can be deeply sadistic. They have learned, though, that I am stubborn and that the more they torture me the less likely I am to do their will in the morning. Boy, I'm chatty today. Connor is about as sweet an alarm clock as you could ask for.
hair dryer blowin hot air on your skin? that must be really hot.
mine is now served. hope you can drop by
http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/06/feast-one-hundred-ninety-five.html
You're famous yet again... There's a message for you at Raven's Nest.
Ugh! I really don't monsoon weather...so humid. It was like that one year we visited my sister in Tucson. But, the lightning shows were awesome!
Your main course is the best! I light up when Brianne says that to me..now just waiting on Mattie to do the same. Heh..
Looking forward to seeing you on the 30th. Still need to know what time and where...lmk. *HUGS & SMILES*
Maybe Sam and Connor should sleep together, since he likes to start meowing about 6 am :)
I love your main course! That's so sweet. :)
Snoopmurph: CONNOR!!!! How fun! Your own cute "Alarm Clock" to remind you with Love that morning means CEREAL!!! I love it! :D) I gave away a small Sony alarm clock to a co-worker today. I could never figure out how to set it. I awake to an Indy 500 car recording of Danica Patrick leaving the pit area. I'm just sorry she left it without me! lol!!!!
Post a Comment