Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TV Theme Week....

Visit my friend Michael's blog to reminisce about those classic tv shows and their theme songs. He has two entries and I am personally getting a huge kick out of visiting and getting theme songs firmly entrenched in my head for the day.

He has a lot of other terrific entries on movies, stars and always gives a great detailed history.

My favorite part is that he has a few young children who are some fun-loving kids who are suffering so much more than any child should. They put my life in perspective without question. Be sure to visit and meet them too.

Michael-thank you for such an entertaining and informative read and always providing a kind word for me when you can.

4 comments:

Raven said...

Michael is wonderful, isn't he? I love that he posts about the kids. That ones so young suffer as much as these kids do does put life into perspective.

Just so you know, I did think of you when I put the spiderweb into not so wordless wednesday. I hoped that since there was no spider, it would be ok.

Dianne said...

Michael is great. He works so hard on his blog, I always learn something new.

the photos he posts are amazing

and his dedication to spreading the word about worthy causes is admirable

Unknown said...

Snoopmurph: I was tremendously surprised to see such a nice compliment to me! lol to you, Raven and dianne. The posts on Gunner and Trevor are about a subject I am passionate about: Kids. They are so precious and they have much to teach me, always! Love to all of you!!! And thanks again!!!!! :)

Theresa said...

I have read part one and part two of michael's tv stories-of course you know my favorite of part one, my favorite of part two was courtship of eddie's father- great song!