Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wordzzle 16

I've been MIA from the Wordzzle for a bit, (it shows a bit here-yikes!) but enjoy Raven's puzzler this week and definitely stop by her website for the link to more Wordzzlers.

The words for this week's ten word challenge were: spaghetti, larkspur, Prilosec, roaring lion, adamant, green green grass of home, paradox, filibuster, face cream, trout fishing And for the Mini Challenge: jury of ones peers, barking dog, a wing and a prayer, liver, sprained ankle

Chasing my spaghetti dinner with Prilosec, I longed for the green, green grass of home, not to mention my pricey 4 oz Larkspur face cream. Trout fishing with a sprained ankle and my adamant barking dog, Paradox, I felt like a roaring lion in this liver spot of a campground. Listening the radio, I heard the news of the filibuster announced just before NPR’s story on the Sixth Amendment and the jury of one’s peers. Our country coasting on a wing and a prayer.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

Wow Linda!! I always like calling you snoopmurph ;)

anyway - as I was saying Wow!!

you sure didn't miss a beat in your abscence - this is so pulled together and your use of liver and paradox and larkspur is inspired!

welcome back - I missed your Wordzzles.

Akelamalu said...

You used all the words fabulously!

Raven said...

Pure genius! You are a wordzzle master. Glad you have returned.

Betty said...

Short and sweet! Very well done!

Jeff B said...

Wow! You were able to put that together in such a compressed paragraph. Very cool.