Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I think I am a mix of both. I can be very pessimist about things that there is a track record on, but I am learning to be more optimistic and I think that is helping me move forward instead of staying stagnant in my life.
Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Oooh, I used to love writing with all of the different color Flair pens and I still do. But I would say that my favorite is black, which should not surprise anyone in the least.
Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I used to go about twice a year for pedicures. Manicures are only for special events (weddings and such) and I grow my own nails out for that. They grow very strong and long, but...I play guitar so often at school, that I have to keep the fingernails really short and unpolished.
As for pedicures, for the last few months, I was treating myself on paydays to a pedicure-and I was trying out all kinds of wacky colors too. (favorite so far-dark blue) But, I don't really have the $$ to spend right now on it, but perhaps as a once a month deal instead.
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
I did win a prize or two from Scrapbook Addict and the Twelve Days of Christmas they have where I won some scrapbook prizes. It was fun. Other than that, nothing!
Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
Funny you should ask.....we spent today doing a complete redo of two of our rooms. While my laptop is in the back main room on my desk, my husband's is in the music room. However, today we decided to convert our master bedroom into the music room-getting all of Tom's instruments out of the garage and into a playable area, safe from children. Then we moved our sleeping quarters to the smaller bedroom (with a tv now!) and most of my stuff. It appears like it will work much, much better and we hope that will free up some space in the garage too.
Long story short, the other computer is now in the music room, which used to be the master bedroom. :)
2 comments:
Interesting concepton the dessert- you know moving things around is a good excuse to throw things out!!!
Remember if you haven't used it in a year, probably not going to use it (however I will bend a bit and say that sheet music does not fall into this rule)
Feel the Fung Shway!
I have one of those 4 colors in 1 pens. I always end up using the black LOL
I've cut down on mani/pedi too - just too much $$$
I keep the nails short and I do a pedi every 6 weeks or so - when my feet turn to hooves!
Always remember to treat yourself kid.
Post a Comment