Sunday, April 13, 2008

Autism Awareness Day 12: Comedy Central Benefit


Tonight is Comedy Central's 2008 Benefit for Autism with a ton of celebs, including my favorites Jon Stewart, who is hosting and Stephen Colbert. You can also purchase the show on iTunes on April 15th.

I am sure it will be irreverent in many ways and sometimes the stars are bent on curing autism (more on that in another post) so I am planning to sit back with a cup of tea (lame, but still not feeling great) and watch. If you get Comedy Central, tune in if you can.

And yes, I am a day behind (and a dollar short!) but I went to bed at 8:30pm. I'll post more later.

5 comments:

WH said...

Thanks for the reminder! I really want to see this! I love Colbert!

Dianne said...

I love Jon and Stephen too.

I'm sure some of the guests aren't as informed as they could or should be but I guess that's kind of the whole point of encouraging awareness. I've learned so much so far this month.

Enjoy the tea and the show and rest a bit.

Raven said...

I had company so I missed all but a few minutes of it. Hope it was a good show. Hope you got to put your feet up and enjoy it. I love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. They are my news source.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Linda: (((HUGS))) to you and feel better! :)