My two wonderful friends-Stacy, a very happy birthday and Shannon, congratulations on your newest little one, Evan.Both of these ladies are the two most talented elementary music teachers on the planet. If your child is fortunate enough to be taught by them, music will be a love that stays with them for life. I could only wish that my two boys could have them as teachers. And yes, they are my friends but ask ANYONE around and they will confirm all the greatness that I have told you.
Plus, I just get to have two of the greatest friends on the planet. And I miss them fiercely.
Sometimes long distance friendships give out-and some of mine have. You realize who remains in your little circle will be there no matter how far the circle is stretched.
I love you both!
2 comments:
Hi!!!!
Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm sorry I missed your call. You know that I think the world of you. I like that word fiercely. I'd have to say that word easily describes how much I miss having you guys near by. And now I'm gonna go because I'm a talker and not a writer. I'll call you later.
Love to you all!!!!!
I have a long distance bff too. We met when I lived briefly in MI (18 mos.). We've never lost touch and remain best friends after 22 yrs.!
Yay, on the name. My oldest son is Evan.
Post a Comment