I'm dancing
I'm leaping
I'm skipping about
I gallop, I grin
I giggle
I shout
I'm leaping
I'm skipping about
I gallop, I grin
I giggle
I shout

I'm Earth's many colors
I'm morning and night
I'm honey on toast
I'm funny
I'm bright
I'm morning and night
I'm honey on toast
I'm funny
I'm bright

I'm swinging
I'm singing
I wiggle
I run
I'm a piece of the sky
In the circle of sun.
I'm singing
I wiggle
I run
I'm a piece of the sky
In the circle of sun.

-Rebecca Kai Dotlich
Thank you to all who walked this journey with me and to those who will continue to walk with us. Connor is a boy with great promise-one of many.
Thank you to all who walked this journey with me and to those who will continue to walk with us. Connor is a boy with great promise-one of many.
7 comments:
He's a beautiful child!
And that is a delightful poem.
God bless.
Yes, he is a boy with great promise...and parents!!
He is so precious, Linda. Love the photos,especially the last!
What a beautiful precious boy. :)
Wonderful poem and the photos of Connor just make me all mushy and the happiest I have felt in a couple of days. Lovely.
What a cute little boy so filled with wonder, excitement and imagination! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!
a beautiful poem, a beautiful boy, a beautiful family
I love the photo of him being one with the sun
Such a beautiful verse and how true, how appropriate it is for our sweet little ones too, isn't it?
How true too about how we all walk together in this, striving to bring the best possible for our children, grandchildren.
Post a Comment