Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Feast One Hundred and Eighty Six

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

I would invent a flower that never dies-without water. It would be called the everlasting and it would belie the fact that I have no green thumb.

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

Well, I have been teaching opera to my students this past week and while I am listening to unparalleled voices such as Frederica von Stade; my constant reminder that one of my best friends and former colleague Shannon has one of the most beautiful voices. I miss hearing her voice every day.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

Well, I would say 5. I washed it today, but it needs to be vacuumed. I like to keep it fairly clean and uncluttered, but it is tricky as a traveling teacher.

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?

I love poetry! I love reading it, writing it and surprisingly, I am feeling better about sharing it!

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

We just returned from a trip to the toy store. Ian was picking out toys for Connor. Knowing his birthday is coming next month, he was scouting out what toys he would like. I took several cell phone pictures of toys for his "list".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would buy your "everlasting" flower...i'm sure its beauty would be unsurpassed. *HUGS & SMILES*

Raven said...

Everlasting flowers! What a wonderful idea. Another good Friday Feast.

Casdok said...

A flower that never dies would be wonderful!!