Friday, April 25, 2008

Wordzzle 10!


The words for this week's ten word challenge were: pleasant, fluky, desperation, penumbra, hoarsely, triumph, burden, colander, Kermit the Frog, lavender And for the Mini Challenge: avalanche, masterpiece, yellow, alligator, thieving

Here's my MegaWordzzle take:

Kermit the Frog, a normally pleasant character, hoarsely pleaded amidst his avalanche of desperation for someone, anyone, to remove this penumbra (aka Miss Piggy), such a burden on his primetime masterpiece. The flukey pig, with a penchant for lavender and yellow, finally took up with a thieving alligator that used a colander as a hat. Kermie quietly celebrated his triumph.

7 comments:

Raven said...

I love how your wordzzles are so concise and yet so rich with substance. Miss Piggy running off with an alligator. Very funny. I love it!

Jay said...

Wow! That was a really great short mega-Wordzzle. And very entertaining too! Great job!

Richard said...

I knew that Miss Piggy was a flirt, but now I find out she's fickle as well.

I hope the porcine princess will be happy with that alligator dude.

Great MegaWordzzle.

Rich

Dianne said...

So alligators are into pork!? Who knew!

I can't get over how you did a mega, made it short, and came out with a fun story.

Woo-Hoo!!

Unknown said...

Here's mine, Snoopmurph: The day started out pleasant with a challenge to find out the name of the girl in the mini-skirt who always rushes to her limo to presumably go to work. In my desperation, I had thoughts that I was rather fluky about this practice. After all, who was it that said: If not for my penumbra, hoarsely spoken with triumph viewed through a glass darkly, I've no burden nor colander". Then Kermit the Frog rang me on my cell phone and I distinctly knew it was him childing me for chasing skirts, albeit, what is a single guy to do? :D))

maryt/theteach said...

Great job, SnoopMurph! Can't imagine you fit all those words into one paragraph! Amazing! Also read your post on Sensory Processing Disorder. Made a lot of mthings clear for me. I have a nephew who has SPD too. He's getting all kinds of services. Thanks so much for the info. :D

Akelamalu said...

Short but oh so sweet - love it!