Monday, April 28, 2008

Autism Awareness Day 23: Ode to our Visitors



Solitude of togetherness

Neither of us has to speak,

yet you know my inner instincts


I've got your back if you've got mine

And remember that while our bark is worse then our bite


All you need is love.


Zoe and Lyra, come back anytime! You put a lot of fun into our weekend. And Connor learned the word "Puppy"!


8 comments:

Raven said...

Looks like you all had great fun with these giant puppies. I love the next to the last photo. So sweet.

Minnesotablue said...

As always a beautiful post. I love your heart.

Jeni said...

Just finished reading about eight posts (I think) of yours -all really great points in them too. This one, with the dogs though - well, gotta tell you I just loved the pics and it's really obvious too how much the boys enjoyed having these visitors in their lives over the weekend as well! Great job, all the way around.

julie said...

Awwww, those are great photos! I think your boys wore the pooches out (which is a good thing). When they got home last night, they both conked out for the evening :)

Thanks again for watching them!

Dianne said...

I love all the photos but the second one just touches my heart. Sweet dog looks like he has a tear in his eye.

and how cool that "puppy" got added to Connor's vocabulary.

Akelamalu said...

They are soooo cute!

USS Ben USN (Ret) said...

You captured a lot more than just good pics with those pics!
I'm glad a fun time was had by all! :^)

Michelle Quinno said...

Those photos are adorable! Love the one from behind. SO cute!!