Appetizer
Name something you would categorize as weird.
Weird....hmmm. I think it is weird when people miss you yet do not contact you at all.(I think I have to be included in that!) I think it is weird that my son finds ketchup to be a staple at the dinner table. I think it is weird that I love having dogs here in my house yet I don't really want a pet. I think it is weird that my son says he picks his nose because he is "hungry".
Soup
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
I am drinking red sangria with apples and strawberries. Delish!
Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
It's terrible, but 10. I love being alone. I love it. I also love being with my family (a 10 there too and a disclaimer of sorts before I get into trouble!)Main Course
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
Ah, ah, ah! I am not engaging in political discussion with anyone except my husband. I will say that I will always vote for a person in a presidential race! :) DessertDescribe your sleeping habits.
I used to sleep on my back looking at the door. An OCD thing of sorts. I was petrified that someone was going to come in and I had to be able to SEE if they were coming in. After being pregnant, I learned to enjoy lying on my side to sleep. Interestingly, my husband used to be very fidgety as a sleeper. Now he sleeps almost like a rock and I have turned into a fidgeter! Ah!
As a mother, the sleep I need requires NO ACTIVE BRAIN CELLS.
3 comments:
Love your last weird item. Sangria sounds so good. I haven't had alcohol in a while, which is probably good, but I sometimes crave it. I agree 100% about being alone. I'm alone most of the time, so it's probably good that I don't mind it. Guess I've rambled enough. You are wise to stay mum on politics, though I admit to being curious as to what the answer would have been.
How interesting.I dream in color and recall all my kooky plots. Many days I just shrug and go forward! Funny about you and hubby with politics! :D
It's amazing how similar our feasts are!!
Yum, that sangria sounds delish (although I have a headache right now and 9:30 is just way to early to have a glass)!
Post a Comment